Acurate, fast and user-friendly echocardiography analysis in tandem with AI
Ligence Heart is an AI-driven fully automated echocardiography analysis post-processing suite. Reliable and interactive software produces detailed analysis of heart ultrasound images moments after they are taken. All steps are performed with the user approval and the measurements can be adjusted by demand. In addition, it generates reports using local language. Modern and easy to use interface of Ligence Heart enables every medical specialist to become a professional user in no time.
Applications and diseases
The software is applicable for echocardiography analysis of adult patients with sinus rhythm.
The software can be applied in the daily clinical practice to drive clinical workflow.
The software can be applied in retrospective analysis of large cohorts.
- User-friendly interface
- Reliable and interactive AI: no manual tracing needed
- No variability in measurements
- Accuracy non inferior to a cardiologist
- Integration with other software
- Intuitive review and reporting
- A Karuzas et al. Automated evaluation of the right-sided heart function and geometry using deep learning. European Heart Journal, 2021.
- A Karuzas et al. 544 Deep learning in segmentation and function evaluation of right ventricle in 2D echocardiography. European Heart Journal , 2020.
- A Karuzas et al. Accurate prediction of left ventricular diastolic dysfunction in 2D echocardiography using ensemble of deep convolutional neural networks. European Heart Journal, 2020.
- A Karuzas et al. Artificial intelligence in echocardiography – Steps to automatic cardiac measurements in routine practice. European Heart Journal, 2019.
- Eugenio Picano et al. Stress Echo 2030: The Novel ABCDE-(FGLPR) Protocol to Define the Future of Imaging. Journal of Clinical Medicine, 2021.