Chest CT with soft-tissue window and 3D reconstruction display in 2D viewer
Image stitching tool
Management of image series and comparison and synchronization with current and previous studies of the patient
Advanced tools for measurements and ROI
– Anatomical annotation tools
– Creation and management of key images (KIN)
– Dark, low contrast interface for radiological environment
– Creation and export of screenshots
– PDF file management
– Export/Import images in different formats, CD included
The Alma 2D VIEWER, intended for healthcare professionals, is validated by the IHE, complies with the DICOM standard and is therefore, ready to work integrated with healthcare information systems such as HIS/RIS/PACS, as well as connected to our Alma HEALTH PLATFORM platform.
| Alma 2D VIEWER, it also complies with the requirements of Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and is CE marked class IIa by SGS Belgium NV (notified body number 1639).