Types and purpose of cookies used:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow browsing on this Website and use of the different options or services offered, such as monitoring traffic and data communications, identifying sessions, accessing restricted access areas, registering the elements that make up an order, completing an order purchasing process, placing requests to register for or attend an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for distributing video or audio files, or sharing content via social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow access to the Website with certain general specifications predefined according to a series of criteria on the User’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the Website, the regional setting for the location from where the Website is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: are those used by ALMA IT SYSTEMS or owned by third parties, and which allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of Users of the Website. The information collected via this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications, or platforms, and create browsing profiles for users of these websites, applications, and platforms, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data corresponding to how users use the Website.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the advertising spaces included in the Website to be managed effectively, which includes generating browsing profiles to obtain information on User behavior, so that advertising content can be adapted and rendered relevant to them.
Configuration of cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
ALMA IT SYSTEMS may modify this policy whenever it is deemed appropriate; users are responsible for regularly referring to the policy in force at any given time.