Alma 2D VIEWER is a multimodality DICOM viewer that includes the last generation of tools for digital medical imaging visualization and analysis. It is specially designed for radiological valuation and diagnostic imaging, allowing the comparison and synchronization between the present and previous studies of the patient.
- Management of series and images datasets
- Automatic comparison and synchronization between present and previous studies of the patient
- Advanced tools for measurements and ROI
- Creation and management of Key Image Notes (KIN)
- Export/Import images in different formats, CD included
- Dark user interface for radiological environments
- Anatomical annotation tools
- Electrocardiogram views
- Creation and export of screenshots
- PDF file management
X-Ray Image Stitching
Tomographic Series Subtraction Tool (CT, MR,etc.)
Alma 2D VIEWER, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS Belgium NV (Notified Body number 1639).