The Alma VET solution is designed to cover all diagnostic imaging needs of veterinary clinics; it not only comes with a powerful display tool, but also includes secure storage for your images.
Alma VET can be used to display and radiologically assess studies of all techniques commonly used in veterinary medicine, including conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT (computed tomography), and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging).
Alma VET features lightweight 2D online display tools, advanced viewers for processing images locally, as well as secure local and cloud-based storage solutions.
Optional MPR processing and 3D reconstruction modules are also available for Alma VET.
Alma VET is designed for integration into veterinary clinic management systems.
Flexible, fast, economical, and efficient workflows, which increase productivity, can be defined with Alma VET solution.
Alma VET offers the following features:
- Secure image storage.
- Displays veterinary images.
- Web integration with veterinary clinic management systems.
- Download images via WADO or DICOM Q/R.
- Management and authentication of platform users.
Alma VET boasts a lightweight, rapid viewer for displaying and assessing veterinary images, plus a set of basic tools and an advanced patient browser integrated with the record.
This solution is aimed at veterinarians for use in diagnosis and surgical planning. It is a universal multiplatform web viewer that can be accessed from any device.
- Reads quickly and rapid access to images on CD
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Diagnostic and surgical planning tool
- Attractive, configurable interface
- Powerful, high-quality, and accurate
Alma VET includes an advanced viewer for veterinary images obtained from radiological studies, conventional radiography (CR), computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound (US), etc.
The advanced viewer includes tools for radiological assessment and pre-surgical planning, such as:
- Zoom, Translation, W/L and a Magnifier
- Series comparison and synchronization
- Comparison with previous studies
- Key image notes (KIN)
- Annotations (measurements, angles, ROIs, comments, etc.)
- Image capture and export
The multiplanar reconstruction (MPR) module is also available as an optional extra for Alma VET.
It takes a sequence of input images and constructs a threedimensional model while simultaneously displaying MPR projections in axial, coronal, sagittal, and oblique views.
Users can employ oblique MPR projections to obtain fully interactive sections of the three-dimensional model in any plane.
- Zoom, Translation and W/L
- Generation of new series
- Oblique and Curved MPR
- Slice thickness (MIP, MinIP, AvgIP, VR)
- Library of color palettes
The 3D reconstruction (3D VOLUME) module is also available as an optional extra for Alma VET.
This module generates 3D models from DICOM images, and then displays them in real-time, in high quality, and with fully interactive realism.
- Color palettes
- Volume of interest (VOI)
- Volume rotation and manipulation
CLOUD-BASED IMAGE STORAGE
Alma CLOUD is our cloud-based image storage service. It is managed through a web platform, and offers the following services:
- Capacity to view medical images
- Alma WORKSTATION
- Alma CLINIC
- Web integration with information and image systems and external applications (HIS/RIS)
- All viewers automatically displayed online
- DICOM Q/R
- WADO retrieval
- Preprocessed images and 2D/3D streaming
- Management and authentication of platform users
- Mobile management profiles
- Upload/download files