Alma ORTHO is a specialized DICOM viewer featuring traumatology and orthopaedics tools, as well as support for pre-surgical planning and post-surgical evaluation of hip, knee and shoulder prosthetic implants.
- Database with more than 10.000 digital templates of knee, hip and shoulder prosthesis
- Automatic planning of hip prosthetic implants
- Post-surgical tests (Lee&Charnley, Gruen and Acetabular opening)
- Annotations and measurements over the image
- Semi-automatic cut-out and replacement of the image for fracture analysis
Alma ORTHO, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS Belgium NV (Notified Body number 1639).