Alma NUCLEAR is a DICOM viewer specially designed for diagnostic imaging of Nuclear Medicine scans, from CT images, gammagraphy images or Positron Emission Tomography (PET).
- Advanced CT/PET and CT/SPECT scanner fusion tools
- MPR of CT, PET/SPECT and FUSION images
- SUV (Standard Uptake Value) and ROI quantification tools
- Repository with specific color palettes for fused image
- Hanging Protocols and Workflows
New Nuclear MIP view with automatic rotation
Synchronized display of CT and PT series by FOV
Alma NUCLEAR viewer, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS Belgium NV (Notified Body number 1639).