Alma MAMMO is a DICOM viewer specially designed for the valuation of screening mammograms in 2D and 3D (tomosynthesis). It features a workflow management tool, which provides an optimization of the time needed for the revision of the digital mammograms, automating the comparison with the previous exploration.
- Integrated with MammoPAD
- Automatic distribution of the studies according to their position, projection and temporality
- Automatic comparison with previous studies of the patient
- Advanced management of Hanging Protocols
- Personalized configuration of the workflow
- Integration with Computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) systems
Dark or light user interface
Show or Hide Toolbars
Integrated with Digi for better Alma MAMMO management
Advanced, interactive and configurable
New Workflow bar with new hanging protocols
Alma MAMMO, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS United Kingdom Limited (Notified Body number 0120).