Alma MAMMO is a DICOM viewer specially designed for the valuation of screening mammograms in 2D and 3D (tomosynthesis). It features a workflow management tool, which provides an optimization of the time needed for the revision of the digital mammograms, automating the comparison with the previous exploration.
- Integrated with MammoPAD
- Automatic distribution of the studies according to their position, projection and temporality
- Automatic comparison with previous studies of the patient
- Advanced management of Hanging Protocols
- Personalized configuration of the workflow
- Integration with Computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) systems
- Dark or light user interface
- Advanced, interactive and configurable magnifying glass
Positioning Marks in Tomosynthesis
Alma MAMMO, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS Belgium NV (Notified Body number 1639).