Alma 3D VOLUME is a DICOM viewer that includes advanced tools for 3D reconstruction and volume rendering. It also has segmentation tools for intern structures that allow the isolation of different organs or even print them in 3D.
- Interactive 3D visualization (rotation, zoom, and pann)
- Visualization of the volume in VR 3D, MIP and MPR
- Automatic and manual segmentation of intern structures
- Automatic bone segmentation
- Export STL files for 3D printing
- Predefined and configurable library of palettes to highlight certain tissues and parts of the body
- Workflow management and personalized Hanging Protocols
Manual and Automatic segmentation tools
Management of segmented layers
From DICOM image to 3D printing
Alma 3D VOLUME, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS United Kingdom Limited (Notified Body number 0120).