Alma MPR is a DICOM viewer specialized in multiplanar reconstruction (MPR) of tomographic series, that allow interactive visualization of the internal structures of the patient from different planes.
- Simultaneous Axial, Coronal and Sagittal MPR projections in real time and with slice thickness control
- MPR Oblique, Double Oblique and Curved
- Configurable slice thickness, with MIP, Min IP and VR projections
- Workflow management and personalized Hanging Protocols
- Generation of new series from different planes
- Measurements, annotations and ROI tools
Rotation of Cartesian Planes independently or together to align patient's structures
MPR Double Oblique
Improved 3D Volume Reconstruction
Alma MPR, intended for healthcare professionals, has been validated by IHE, and is fully compatible with the DICOM standard; therefore, it can be integrated into any HIS/RIS/PACS healthcare information system. Furthermore, the viewer complies with Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and has been certified and awarded the CE mark Class IIa by SGS United Kingdom Limited (Notified Body number 0120).