The management of Alma IT Systems, S.L., has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015 "Quality Management Systems"
- ISO 13485: 2016 "Quality Management Systems - Medical Devices"
The Quality Management System covers the activities of:
"Design, Development, Sales, and Service of Medical Imaging Software".
The purpose of the Quality Management System is to satisfy Alma IT Systems, S.L., customers, thanks to the compliance of all the requirements, those specified by the customer and the legal or regulatory ones and those necessary for the correct operation of the organization.
For this, the management of Alma IT Systems, S.L., undertakes to meet the following general objectives:
- Commitment to comply with the legal requirements that are applicable, in addition to complying with the customer's requirements and with the Quality Management System, implemented requirements, based on the ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 13485: 2016 standards.
- Commitment to promoting the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management Systems implemented, using all the resources it deems necessary to strengthen these bases and achieve our objectives.
- Commitment to effectively control all our activities, with special emphasis on the quality and safety of our products, their maintenance, and their continuous evolution, as well as personalized and fast attention to the customer and their satisfaction.
- Commitment to promoting an understanding and dissemination of our Quality Policy within our organization, through continuous training and communication with our workers.