Alma IT Systems is a team of professionals committed to creating and developing software that allows medical professionals from different specialities to perform diagnostic imaging and pre-surgical planning with absolute reliability.
To achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction, Alma IT Systems has implemented a Quality Management System certified under the ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 standards, and has also obtained the CE marking for its main product, Alma WORKSTATION.
The objectives of our Quality Policy are based on the following principles:
- The quality of our products and procedures and compliance with the applicable legislation and regulations are an essential and priority objective.
- Knowledge of our customers' needs ensures products that are developed to meet their requirements and expectations.
- We establish a comprehensive dialog with our customers and assess their levels of satisfaction.
- We provide reliable, error-free products that allow customers to make faster and more accurate decisions.
- Our team offers highly specialized technical skills.
- We invest in innovation to improve our products by participating in research projects.
- The involvement of all company staff is essential for implementing a first-rate Quality Management System.
- We ensure communication, active participation and teamwork at all levels.
- We are committed to maintaining and continuously improving all company processes.